Heart Shaped Bread Sticks
This was so fun and simple to make.
To make this treat:
- Open one can of Pillsbury bread sticks
- Pull apart the breadsticks and use two to make the shape of a heart
- Melt 1 T. of butter
- Add a few drops of food coloring to the butter
- Brush the butter onto the heart shaped breadsticks
- Place the heart shape bread sticks on nonstick pan and follow cooking instructions on the package.
Money Saving Idea: I bought Pillsbury bread sticks when they were on sale and I had a coupon. You can still print a .40 off two from the pillsbury website. This doesn't seem like much, but it is a great deal if your store is having a sale and doubles coupons.