Fun Frugal Friday
I just want to say a big thanks to those of you who linked up last week. We had some awesome ideas. I love coming up with fun activities that don't cost a lot of money. I love it even more when others share their great ideas with me. So thank you. I hope many more people will be inspired by your ideas.
Here are my top two picks from last week:
Penguin Fishing Game from Criss-Cross Applesauce. This is a great game that you can download for free. Thanks so much for sharing this activity with us.
Window Paint Recipe- Slightly Nerdy Sometimes Cool shared this great recipe for kids.
If you were featured please grab a button.
Fun Frugal Friday Link Up
· Link up frugal kid friendly activities, games, or crafts. Please no promos or giveaways.
· Link up your exact post not your home page. Your posts can be old or new.
· Please link back to this blog by adding a text link or adding the Fun Frugal Friday button to your post or sidebar.
· Each week I will feature 2 posts from the previous week.
· Have fun linking and if you get a chance comment on some other links.